There are many online resources that we recommend. Here are just a few of them. If you have any resources that you would like to share with us, we encourage you to contact us.
- KellyMom.com: Recent informative articles for mom
- Stanford Medicine: ABC’s of Breastfeeding
- Best for Babes: Beating the Booby Traps that Prevent Moms from Achieving their Breastfeeding Goals
- Breastmilk Counts: Information for new parents
- Breastfeeding Videos
The Coffective App helps you find breastfeeding support in Michigan. Check out our Coffective profile:
General Lactation Services
baby beloved, Inc.
- Offering classes and lactation consultations
Cherry Street Health Center (English and Spanish)
Clinica Santa Maria (Spanish)
Gold Coast Doulas
Heart of the City Pediatric Clinic
Kent County Health Department WIC Warm Line
La Leche League
Mercy Health Saint Mary’s Lactation Services
Metro Health Hospital Lactation Services
Westside Health Center (English and Spanish)
Spectrum Health Lactation Services Warm Line
- Prenatal breastfeeding classes are also available. Please call to schedule 616-267-2626, option 4 or toll-free: (877) 495-2626 option 4
Several Pediatrician offices have Lactation Consultants on staff or offer free services and groups for their clients. These offices include ABC Pediatrics, Cascade Pediatrics, Cherry Health (Cherry St. Health Center, Heart of the City Pediatrics, and Westside), Forest Hills Pediatrics, and Western Michigan Pediatrics.